Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bleh

Long story short, I'm trying to figure out if I want to change my writing class this semester and figure out what I can and want to do after graduation to keep learning what I want to learn.

I'm not feeling super optimistic because to do post-graduate classes at a university, particularly at my "alma mater," I'll need to convince people that I'll be a good student and that I'll be able to contribute to the world with what I've learned. I don't know that I can convince them that this is actually to learn about what I discovered I wanted to study instead of what I was forced by deadlines to study, and that it isn't a fluffy accessory because I don't want to leave the university. We'll see. It just sounds harder than I expected, and I'm not sure what to do. I should probably just focus on one problem at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment