Friday, February 22, 2013

Week 7

Audiology 1: Our first midterm and another lab are coming up next week. We had a quiz and a lab due this past week. I missed a couple days of class because I was sick. Overall grade thus far: 94.45%

Audiology 2: We had our second of five exams last week, and I got a 92% on it. It looks like we have another one next week (it seems like we have one every two weeks). We had a guest lecturer today whose research was super interesting to me. Overall grade thus far: 96%.

Family History: I've gotten way behind in research. We had a couple assignments due last week, and the TA told me that my research log was set up really well (I just need to make sure I don't forget to fill in the citations). I think we have an assignment or two due on Monday, so I should work on that this weekend. Current grade thus far: umm, something looks very wrong. I just emailed the professor.

Speech: We had our first midterm last week, and after a couple adjustments were made to grades, I got a 93% on it. I haven't missed anything so far, except for maybe one lab (it's tough to tell). Current grade thus far: 93.36%.

Writing: This class has been going better. I've gotten a little better at arriving on time. We got our first project grades back, and I got 50% credit; this is the project that I joined the class halfway through and didn't finish. The professor doesn't collect our work very often, and hasn't put any grades online at all. Current grade thus far: no idea.

Also, because of the ideas discussed in the last post, I've started yet another blog... It's probably won't become active until after graduation, but it's for coordinating my creative efforts: planning and showcasing various projects so that friends can see what I do and commission their own projects for me to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment