Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Week 5 - belated, Week 6 - in advance

Looks like I forgot to do a recap of last week.

I probably haven't been getting enough sleep because I've slept in both yesterday and today and can hardly remember a thing. Late night homework mostly.

Since I don't remember much of last week, I'll just cover where I'm at now. I have a LOT of work to get done this week. Two midterms, projects, quizzes, multiple things due in each class. So far I've turned in three assignments in the last 14 hours, and I have a quiz due by tomorrow morning. The Speech class that I haven't been watching the presentations for has a midterm this weekend, so that will be a party. I also have some paperwork to fill out for a study, dinner to make for another family, bridal shower gifts to pick out, helping my brother with a project, and hopefully my own "spiritual time" to fit in each day, all of which needs to fit in somewhere. Oh yeah, and it's Valentine's Day this week, and I missed talking to my sister on her birthday.

Good things: a couple of my friends got engaged last week, I've been successfully wooing my husband for Valentine's Day (though I haven't been as diligent as I hoped), we had a tasty dinner on Sunday, it's been fun spending more time with my brother, I've been able to talk to one of my besties online more frequently, ibuprofen is a miracle medicine...

So maybe it hasn't been too terrible of a week behind me, and hopefully it won't be too bad looking ahead. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment